Thorne’s Super EPA provides the highest quality, purest fish oil available from sustainably-sourced, cold-water fish. Super EPA contains two vital omega-3 fatty acids – EPA and DHA – important throughout adulthood, as well as during periods of increased brain growth that characterize prenatal and postnatal development.*
Benefits of Super EPA:
- Support for a healthy cardiovascular system – supports the health of blood vessels to promote optimal blood flow and helps maintain already normal triglyceride and cholesterol levels*
- Promotes a healthy inflammatory response in joints and muscles*
- Supports immune function*
- Nutritional support for development and maintenance of healthy brain function*
- Supports memory and mood*
- Promotes healthy skin*
- Helpful for weight management by promoting a healthy insulin response*
Beneficial for athletes:
- Omega-3 fatty acids support healthy joints and muscles by balancing the post-workout inflammatory response*
- Promotes good circulation and blood flow*
- Plays a role in down-regulating oxidative stress by supporting production of the body’s own antioxidant enzymes*
Features of Super EPA:
- A best-selling product for more than two decades
- Molecular distillation removes contaminants, including PCBs and heavy metals
- An excellent balance of EPA and DHA – 425 mg EPA and 270 mg DHA per gelcap
(Product Quantity: 90 Gelcaps) Take 1 gelcap two to three times daily or as recommended by your health professional.
Key Ingredients: EPA, DHA
Serving Size: 1 Gelcaps
Servings Per Container: 90
|DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid)||270mg|
|EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid)||425mg|
Other Ingredients: Gelatin (Bovine), Purified Water and Glycerin (Vegetable Source) Gel Cap, Mixed Tocopherols
This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
The omega-3 fatty acids in Super EPA are derived from fish.
If pregnant, consult your health professional before using this product.
There are no known adverse interactions or contraindications at publication date.