Whether you are jet-lagged, sleep-deprived from overwork, working night shift, or just finding it difficult to fall asleep at night, Sleep + helps you achieve the deep and restorative sleep you need to wake up ready to take on the day.*
How does Sleep + benefit your sleep cycle?
- Fall asleep: Supports the natural hormonal activity that initiates sleep*
- Stay Asleep: Promotes a relaxed state of deep sleep and helps you stay asleep throughout the night*
- Feel Refreshed: Without waking up groggy or with the foggy-headed feeling common with other sleep aids
A deeper look at the ingredients in Thorne’s Sleep +:
Melatonin – the natural sleep hormone*
The high-quality melatonin in Sleep + supports the natural hormonal messages being sent to your body and mind that initiate sleep and enhance sleep quality.* Clinical studies indicate that supplementing with melatonin can:
- Reduce the time before sleep onset*
- Support sleep maintenance – the ability to stay asleep*
- Enhance deep sleep*
L-Theanine – calming effects for body and mind*
Sleep + utilizes the most highly studied L-theanine on the market. This proprietary L-Theanine benefits the sleep cycle to:
- Prepare the brain for a night of restful sleep by promoting increased alpha-wave brain patterns, which are most active when the brain is in a relaxed state*
- Improve sleep quality*
- Enhance sleep efficiency*
- Decrease waking times during the night*
- A recent clinical study shows that consuming 200 mg of L-theanine before bedtime – the amount in one Sleep + disc – reduces the time needed for sleep onset and decreases the need for sleep medications*
Chamomile – an ancient botanical for restful sleep*
The botanical Matricaria recutita – chamomile – has been used for centuries in traditional folk medicine to treat complaints related to sleep and anxious feelings because of its calming properties.* Clinical studies show the benefits of chamomile on the sleep cycle include:
- Promoting sleep initiation*
- Users reporting significantly better sleep quality after consuming a chamomile preparation*
- The active component in chamomile attributed to its relaxing effects is an antioxidant called apigenin, which provides consistent support for feelings of sleepiness and preparing the brain and body for a restful night of sustained sleep*
How does the dissolvable disc work?
Sleep + has a delicate, lightly sweetened, blueberry flavor and is safe to use every night. It is delivered in an easy-to-use dissolvable supplement disc. Drop a disc into a favorite hot or cold liquid to create a delicious, safe, and efficacious beverage.
Thorne is committed to a healthier future – which means looking after not just personal health, but also the health of the planet. That is why Thorne prioritizes sustainability in making our dissolvable supplement discs.
- Packaging is plastic-free and made from recycled materials
- Carton material is certified by the Sustainable Forestry Initiative
- These dissolvable discs use one-third of the water and emits 53-percent less greenhouse gases per 8-ounce serving compared to the plastic bottles used in functional beverages
Drop one disc in 4-6 oz. preferred beverage, let disc dissolve, then stir well. Drink 30 minutes before bedtime, or as recommended by your health professional.
Key Ingredients: Melatonin, Theanine, Chamomile
Serving Size: 1 Disc
Servings Per Container; 15
Other Ingredients: Carboxymethylcellylose Gum, Cellulose Powder, Citric Acid, Flavors, Glycerin (Vegetable Source), Oat Fiber, Pullulan, Purified Water, Quillaja Extract , Spirulina Extract, Stevia Extract, Xylitol
This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
If pregnant or nursing, do not use this product.
There are no known adverse interactions or contraindications at publication date.