Vitamin K supports the healthy ability of the blood to clot, promotes healthy arteries, and supports healthy bone density. However, there are three types of vitamin K, and each one is responsible for different benefits. Thorne’s Vitamin K is a complete formula that includes vitamin K1 and two forms of vitamin K2.
Benefits of Thorne’s Vitamin K:
- Supports the normal and healthy ability of the blood to clot*
- Promotes strong bones*
- Helps maintain the health and elasticity of arteries*
- Vitamin K "pairs up" with vitamin D in the body to help keep calcium in the bones where it belongs and out of the blood vessels and other soft tissues*
- Provides the highest quality, clinically studied forms of vitamin K1 and vitamin K2, as MK-4 and MK-7
- Contains significantly more MK-4 than most products on the market and the MK-7 is MenaQ7,® the form used in the majority of MK-7 research
- In addition, vitamin K offers nutritional support for oncology patients*
(Product Quantity: 60 Capsules) Take 1 capsule one to two times daily or as recommended by your health professional.
Key Ingredients: Vitamin K
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 60
|Vitamin K2 (MK-4)||5mg|
|Vitamin K2 (MK-7)||90mcg|
Other Ingredients: Hypromellose Capsule, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Mixed Tocopherols, Silicon Dioxide
This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
If pregnant, consult your health professional before using this product.
As Vitamin K interferes with the effect of anticoagulant drugs (like Coumadin), the concurrent use of these agents should be avoided.