Vitamin C with Flavonoids (90 count)
Although you might rely on vitamin C only during the winter months, this vitamin can support your overall health every day. Vitamin C has many roles in your body and is linked to impressive health benefits, including immune function, collagen formation, and supporting liver detoxification.*
Because vitamin C is a vitamin that the body can’t produce, it must be obtained from the diet or by supplementation.
Thorne’s Vitamin C with Flavonoids contains ascorbic acid and naturally occurring citrus flavonoids. The flavonoids provide greater antioxidant capacity than Vitamin C does alone, thus better scavenging free radicals within the body.*
Benefits of Vitamin C with Flavonoids:
• Promotes optimal immune function*
• Important in collagen production, which enhances skin, nail, and hair health*
• Supports healthy tissue and cartilage formation, a benefit during wound healing and injury repair*
• Plays a role in phase I liver detoxification, plus its antioxidant properties help protect against the toxic effects of heavy metals*
• Helps increase glutathione, a potent antioxidant necessary for supporting phase II liver detoxification*
The benefits of collagen production, its antioxidant status, and immune support make vitamin C an important nutrient for surgery patients to support wound healing*
(Product Quantity: 90 Capsules) Take 1 capsule one to three times daily or as recommended by your health professional.
Key Ingredients: Flavonoids, Vitamin C
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Capsule Servings Per Container: 90
|Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)||500mg|
Other Ingredients: Hypromellose Capsule, Silicon Dioxide
This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
If pregnant, consult your health professional before using this product.
There are no known interactions or contraindications at publication date.
Vitamin C can cause diarrhea in some individuals in large doses, which can vary from person to person. This resolves when the dosage is reduced.