Thorne’s Omega Plus provides a balanced ratio of omega-3 and omega-6 essential fatty acids. Most people know that omega-3 fatty acids – EPA and DHA – have significant health benefits.* Thorne's Omega Plus also contains the omega-6 fatty acid – gamma linolenic acid (GLA) because studies demonstrate multiple positive health benefits from a combination of omega-3 fatty acids plus GLA.*
Benefits of Thorne’s Omega Plus include:
- Supports a healthy cardiovascular system*
- Helps maintain already normal levels of cholesterol and triglycerides*
- Promotes normal brain function*
- Supports a healthy inflammatory response in joints*
- Helps maintain skin health by promoting hydration and healthy skin barrier function*
- Enhances bone health*
- Promotes healthy respiratory function*
(Product Quantity: 90 Gelcaps) Take 1 gelcap two to three times daily or as recommended by your health professional.
Key Ingredients: Borage Oil, EPA, DHA
Serving Size: 1 Gelcap
Servings Per Container: 90
|DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid)||200mg|
|EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid)||300mg|
|Gamma Linolenic Acid (GLA)||40mg|
Other Ingredients: Gelatin (Bovine), Purified Water and Glycerin (Vegetable Source) Gel Cap, Mixed Tocopherols
This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
The omega-3 fatty acids in Omega-Plus are derived from fish.
If pregnant, consult your health professional before using this product.
There are no known adverse interactions or contraindications at publication date.