Thorne’s Meta-Balance provides an all-natural approach for women’s hormonal harmony without the side effects associated with conventional hormone replacement therapy.* The botanical formula includes unique, well-studied ingredients – chaste tree and black cohosh extracts, wild yam, and Pycnogenol from French maritime pine bark – a synergistic blend ideal for women experiencing cyclical, perimenopausal, or menopausal symptoms by helping balance both estrogen and progesterone levels.*
Benefits for women’s hormone-related concerns:
- Supports a balanced cycle in perimenopausal women*
- Helps ease menstrual discomfort and PMS-related changes in mood*
- Addresses the unpleasant aspects of menopause, such as hot flashes, mood swings, sleeplessness, night sweats, and poor memory*
Skin health benefits:
- Promotes skin smoothness by supporting healthy skin barrier function*
- Helps protect skin against oxidative stress from UV rays*
- Lightens and brightens skin pigment*
- Provides support for wrinkles by promoting skin elasticity*
Long-term women’s wellness support:
- Promotes healthy bone density*
- Enhances cardiovascular health by helping to strengthen capillaries, promote blood flow, maintain healthy vein function, and protect against oxidative stress*
- Supports normal cognitive function*
- Promotes healthy urinary tract function*
(Product Quantity: 60 Capsules) Take 2 capsules daily or as recommended by your health-care practitioner.
Key Ingredients: Black Cohosh, Pycnogenol, Chaste Tree, Wild Yam
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 30
|Black Cohosh Extract (Actaea racemosa)||200mg|
|Chaste Tree Extract (Vitex agnus-castus)||200mg|
|Pycnogenol (French Maritime Pine Bark Extract)||60mg|
|Wild Yam (Dioscorea villosa)||200mg|
Other Ingredients: Calcium Laurate, Hypromellose Capsule, Microcrystalline Cellulose
This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
If pregnant or nursing, do not use this product.
There are no known adverse interactions or contraindications at publication date.